*by women we mean all women (trans, intersex and cis), all those who experience oppression as women (including non-binary and gender non-conforming people) and all those who identify as women.
We're a group of 2000+ badass people who broadly speaking, work in science, technology, engineering or mathematics. A.K.A: work in or around the internet.
Digital strategists, scientists, designers, physicists, mathematicians, makers, journalists, developers, service designers, sci-fi authors, tech journalists, rocket scientists, online campaigners - if you're a woman* and work in a field related to the internet, then you have a community of peers who can help you shine.
Ada Lovelace wrote the first programming language in 1842. Lots of other women have contributed to the internet and science since. Let’s elevate our profiles – together – and get stuff done.We are all about changing communities, our workplaces, and the industry for the better.
Still confused? Ada's List is an email-based community where members can:
- talk off the record about professional, tech and science-related topics
- share job listings (yeah, that’s right – we're creating a wicked pipeline of talented women across all of our industries and companies)
- announce conference panels and calls for submissions
- find talented ladies to write about…and maybe some sources of information
- find support if you’re a co-founder, entrepreneur, freelancer, corporate innovator
- get some informal mentoring
- share cool, tech-related events